I was looking through the older posts on this blog and the about me section.
Why didn’t anyone tell me I sounded like a jackass when I Talk about accepting requests? I ramble so fucking much and sound SO picky about accepting them. and then I wonder why no one asked for anything. No wonder. I can see the Snootiness Seeping out of my about me.
” -paraphrased-Oh, I /DO/ take requests….sometimes, but OOOONLY if I say I’m taking them that day. I /AM/ busy being such a /GREAT/ artist I just can’t seem to find the time for riff-raff. now where did I put my monocle and expensive cat?”
God damn, that is getting changed this instant. Sorry.
- The fandoms I’m most familiar with are homestuck, Hetalia, and pokemon, but I can try to draw from ANY fandom if you really feel i can do it.
- I’ll only draw ocs if can give me a reference picture to work with. It can even be so much as a stick figure drawing; just show me what they look like, yo.
- It doesn’t matter if you’re Anon, but if you’d like to be notified when your picture is done,I can’t do that without your name.
- FEEL FREE TO REBLOG THIS. (I.E; “plzplzplz reblog this I just wanna be a tumblr famous diva that eats cereal out of trendy bowls while both she and her cat refuse to remove their sunglasses.) ...nah man, I’m not that desperate, but i’d like to come out of this whole ordeal with at least one more follower. that’s not a bad thing to hope for right?;;;
- I suppose that’s about it. My ask box is just under my “about me”. It’s title is obnoxious so it’s easier to pick out.